Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sembang-sembang

A now this is the time for lunch hour but I did not go out because I was fasting.... So, I shall rest-break time at the office while while updating my blog.

If I really included to much work to be done but my brain has been frozen made, that's why I only just want to update this blog but actually does not have stories to be shared.

Oh ya I want to share one thing ... My friend recently tell me about one of the programs in the Internet that can pelbagaikan our own picture collection.

When I try it wwaaahhhhh best juga, we just select the pictures that we want, than upload our own picture after that the program will be automatic transfer the picture to our picture. Apa kata U all cuba, free je payment shall not apply unless u all click to buy the photos ...

Apa kata I show a few of the picture that I have transfomkan ...........

LOOK AT THAT

Wanted Husband & wife...



So nice kan????
Perasannya konon-kononnya gambar I & hubby dipaparkan di billboard

Someone tengah melukis my baby picture..
so sweet kan???


someone tengah drawing my foto

Bestkan apa kata U all pula yang try??? I bagi web addressnya..
http//www.photofunia.com
selamat mencuba!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment