Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Romantic Dinner

Birthday celabrate at De Palma, Bangi...

Last night I've my dinner with hubby, juz both of us without baby Qis around... The dinner planed to celebrate hubby's birthday. Something that I really like it, when we arrived at De Palma, singer of the life band while sing a song "Everything I Do" wahhhh my favorite song I felt so romantic... We just have a small romantic dinner together with someone who are very special and meaningful in my life..

Before when out, I gave a present to hubby for his birthday.. On that time I hope hubby would like with the present that I gave, alhamdulillah because hubby said that he really like it and impatient to wear it... Thank you for the appreciation sayang and really love you so much.

Myself & hubby while waiting for the dinner serve


That is mine (Hockery Beef Steak)


That is daddy (chicken chop)

Yuuummmyyyy.... sedapnya steak and chicken chop ni, I dah pergi banyak tempat untuk makan westen food tapi De Palma ni lah my favourite place coz westen foodnya eemmmm memang menyelerahkan dan lazat sangat-sangat.. Cubalah kalau tak percaya!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. wahhh so romantic my mum & dad. Love both of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. terima kasih sayang kerana bersama ddy untuk menyambut ulangtahun kelahiran ddy. walau pun di tempat sederhana tapi dy amat bahagia dengan suasana romantik yang ada di de palma. mmy makan hockery beef stek sayang bukannya choky. birthday dinner paling bermakna dalam hidup ddy.

    ReplyDelete